Working with Fresenius Kabi comes with a whole range of plus points, each designed to reward your efforts and enhance your job satisfaction.
We're committed to providing the right training to help you do your job to the best of your ability and also help you develop your career with us. As part of a bigger picture of care, we make sure that there's motivation and opportunity for you to aspire to reach the next level. Whether that's through our annual process for identifying talent, ensuring that you have a development plan in place, or offering appropriate management training.
Our values underpin our annual performance reviews and we encourage everyone to live them to the fullest.
- 25 days holiday (plus Bank Holidays) increasing after 5 years
- Employer contribution Pension Scheme, increasing over time
- Life Assurance - 4 times annual salary, with your Pension Scheme
- Reimbursement of annual Professional Fees (one subscription per year)
- Confidential Employee Assistance Helpline - free 24/7 professional support
- Childcare voucher scheme
- Free eye tests for DSE users
- Free on-site parking at our Runcorn site
- Up to 20% discount on personal Vodafone tariffs
- Loyalty Award after each 5 years of service
- Employee Benefits Booklet, including access to:
- Discounted High Street Vouchers
- Discounted eyecare at Vision Express
- Motoring discounts
- Discounted membership to Hi-Life '2 for 1' Diners Club
- Cash Plan health scheme
Additional Benefits (depending on role, advised during recruitment)
- Company car or car allowance
- Private Medical Insurance (partner and/or family cover available at own cost)
- Free uniform